Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 04:34:33 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  Hey Ho Danny Fans!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey Ho Danny Fans!!  (Read 7410 times)
The Dentist
Frankenstein

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:00:36 PM »

Gees, let's get this place rocking!!!! Get to posting fellow Daniel Fans. I mean gees, we have the movie all over the States and good people are finding out what we already knew about Daniel. Let's hit IMBD and every other board that we can to bring more fans here. I'm pimping as hard as I can to bring new people to seek out Danny. It's your turn. GET TO WORK!! wink

"In Casper We Trust"
G. Thomas
Casper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 02:58:02 AM »

I've told several of my friends about the movie and about Daniel's music and drawings. I told them to watch the DVD when it comes out, since the movie will be leaving the local venue today.
wickedwill
Global Moderator
Fly Eye

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 10:28:21 AM »

Dude I do my part every chance I get! There is not one person who knows me that does not know of Daniel! I preach the gospel of him all the time and believe it or not more folks get into him. Theres a few who dont and never will get it, but those who do get it......get it!

you name me a street
and i will name you a bar,
and i will walk right threw hell
just to buy you a jar.
zack26
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 10:20:04 AM »

I think each of us does it in his/her own way.  I imagine that anyone who loves his music and art is always looking for opportunities to share it with others - whether it's by means of the internet or personal contact.  I prefer to spread the word face-to-face, one person at a time.
devils_brain
Casper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 11:08:30 AM »

i oppose to this cause...i am selfish when it comes to things as unique as daniel, his music, and art
nobody told me about him or any other thing i appreciate now...let them find out on there own
iBloomBlaum
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 07:27:22 PM »

Hey man,
I've got the next challenge for you for when you've got some spare time.  I would love to know how to play the songs Go, Story Of An Artist, and Speeding Motorcycle.  Also, I'm kind of new to Johnston's music so if anyone could let me know of some other good songs by him.
Thanks alot!!!!!!!!
zack26
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 09:13:23 PM »

I posted the chords for these songs in the "Official Tab Request" thread in the Fan Forums section.  You can follow this link:
http://messageboard.hihowareyou.com/index.php/topic,767.15.html

As for other great songs... there are so many... Like A Monkey in a Zoo, Going Down, True Love Will Find You In The End... I'd recommend the Welcome To My World collection if you haven't picked it up already.  It's a great place to start.  Or if you want one of the original releases maybe try Songs of Pain or Yip/Jump Music.  If you already like him, then you can't go wrong really... especially with the Stress stuff.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 08:34:04 AM by zack26 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length