Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2019, 12:30:15 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  Where can I possibly find "Frito Lay"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where can I possibly find "Frito Lay"  (Read 4932 times)
jazzcap
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2005, 09:37:59 AM »

hey everyone,

i saw daniel at rubber gloves in denton about 3 years ago, which was my first exposure to him. he sang a song that went "frito lay, it matters what you say/ and i will always be your friend/ 'til the very end" and i have never been able to find it. is "frito lay" the name of that song? if not, what is? and what album can i find it on? it's gotten to the point of obsession with me, so please, someone, help me out!

also, where can i find"bloddy rainbow"? that was the other song that knocked me out.

it matters what you say
The Devil
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 09:54:47 AM »

Frito Lay is unreleased but still a part of Daniel's live set. Bloody Rainbow is on the Live in Berlin cassette (Stress) and the Why Me? import cd (Trikont).
hushpup
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 08:51:44 PM »

I was at that show as well & remember the song...everyone was really stoked to hear Daniel's word play.

In the office at RGRS...a promo photo of daniel is the only picture up in the walls there.
dejected
Administrator
Fly Eye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 09:37:05 AM »

If you are a MEMBER at rejectedunknown.com you can access some LIVE ARCHIVES (mp3s) in the MEMBERS ONLY area.   Frito Lay can be found there...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length