Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

+  YipJumpFORUM
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  A review unlike any other
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: A review unlike any other  (Read 17416 times)
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

http://www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Long/69119789

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 07:30:08 AM »

Nice Kinks video. Thanks!

"Although there's a darkness, love balances chaos."-HL
notdaniel
Fly Eye

<Ape vs. World>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »

notdaniel – some pretty interesting insight there. It all sound very exciting and Im looking forward to hearing more about it. Ultimately would the decision be up to Dan?

No, actually Daniel has no personal control over these decisions whatsoever anymore.

It all started as a joke, really -- I was at Dan's place, we were fooling around with stuff in our notebooks, and I started writing out just the most draconian things I could think of that could be in a business contract, and telling Daniel "Sign this! Sign that!" And he was getting into it and he kept signing all these papers where I would own his "likeliness" and his "livelyhood" nd his "liveliness" and finally even his "life"!

But then later I thought about it, took the stuff down to my Dad's attorney, and it turns out all that we had done was legally binding if I wanted to push it. And I decided that I did.

So, it's all pretty much up to me from now on, but I thought I'd give you guys one last chance at having a say in things, especially since I haven't liked any of Daniel's own suggestions really. But since noone really took advantage of it, I'm withdrawing that offer.

So, everyone, start getting ready for this summer -- Dan will be backed by this really swingin' cover band I found in a bar outside of San Marcos, "The RockCatTearz". We'll be emphasizing Dan's great talent for writing love song lyrics, but also mixing in familiar material by a lot of similar talents like Steve Perry and Lionel Richie. Classic stuff, you know? This'll be way more ambitious travel-wise than he's ever attempted before, but I'm getting him a trainer and pushing him 110%.

I think this is where it's really gonna finally happen -- fingers crossed!

- Not Dan (But I Own One!)

BTW: Just had a thought -- I'll bet I could still get ahold of that Wammo hair at a decent price... I've always thought one thing Dan needed to put more work into was the hair & style/fashion thing... well, you'll all just have to wait and see!

They laughed when I sat down at the piano.
They didn't think that I could play.
But their laughter turned to amazement,
When I got back up and carried it away...

- DJ (message left on answering machine)
K1r0ft
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »

“This morning, shortly after 11 o’clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibbley road. Sudden, violent comedy.”
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length