Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2019, 03:34:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  Where can i buy /What album is "Broken Dreams" on ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Where can i buy /What album is "Broken Dreams" on ?  (Read 4999 times)
dictionaryposition
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »

Might seem like a silly question, but i've looked(maybe not hard enough), but really want to buy this, and it's not on itunes, and can't go through all the discography to find out where it is..pleeeease help.
 huh
sjn
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 07:19:02 PM »

You are referring to the song Daniel performs in "The Devil and Daniel Johnston," right?  I have also looked around for that song and haven't been able to find out what album it's on.  Perhaps it's only in that clip featured in the movie.  I don't know.

Ok I was reading around and I found this post about the song   http://messageboard.hihowareyou.com/index.php/topic,539.0.html
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:48:59 PM by sjn » Logged
notdaniel
Fly Eye

<Ape vs. World>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 05:04:44 PM »

You are referring to the song Daniel performs in "The Devil and Daniel Johnston," right?  I have also looked around for that song and haven't been able to find out what album it's on.  Perhaps it's only in that clip featured in the movie.  I don't know.

Ok I was reading around and I found this post about the song   http://messageboard.hihowareyou.com/index.php/topic,539.0.html

To update the situation as best I can, the "soundtrack album" which was going to contain the solo version of Broken Dreams obviously never happened. The full-band version of the song, however, is due to be included on the Daniel Johnston/Rhythm Rats CD "December Blues", which is still listed as a 2007 release on the rejectedunknown.com board, but I'm not sure how soon it's actually going to appear.

- NotDan

They laughed when I sat down at the piano.
They didn't think that I could play.
But their laughter turned to amazement,
When I got back up and carried it away...

- DJ (message left on answering machine)
dictionaryposition
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 05:04:04 PM »

thanks very much for replying.

glad it's not just my lack of trying to find it.

grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length