Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 01:09:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  what does daniel think about leviticus 20?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: what does daniel think about leviticus 20?  (Read 39993 times)
Mindwalk
Retired Boxer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2003, 10:53:50 PM »

evil  evil  evil

Okay, let´s get straight to the point....and to the facts!

type "Daniel Johnston" on google......count the results.... Cool
Type "Ray Prickens"...ooooops....."Ray Pickens" on google....can you see anything???  shocked

Ray, can you give us your official website, or your fan forums URL, so we can go there bother your fans Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

If you´re so famous and so busy, why did you insist on wasting your valuable and precious time with us? Go write another "Smash" Jingle......or soundtracks for  "blockbuster" movies.......

Talking ´bout movies....is there any documentary movie about your career? I would like to watch it...so i can learn more about you.....
There are 2 movies about daniel being produced....

Is there any university including your work on their programs?
University of Texas includes Daniel´s art work on their Art School ...
Daniel has performed live at important festivals, in USA, Japan, Europe...
Also He has Succesful art exhibitions abroad.

We´re interested on TRUE art here....not jingles, muzak, or whatever...

Get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Quoting Henry Long "NUFF SAID!"

PS: Micheal Bolton Sucks!

Love to hear that organ music...........
Disfranchise
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2003, 09:02:59 AM »

Ray Pickens, you are by far the most self-righteous person I've ever encountered. Yes, it's good to be proud over the things you've accomplished but can't you see what you're doing here???

...and YES I know Cobain's dead, I'm not stupid, stop patronising.

More fans:
Sonic Youth
Matt Groening (the creator of simpsons who once was quoted saying D.J was his favourite artist)
Yo La Tengo
Sparklehorse
Dead Milkmen
Well, I can go on and on as you may see...

And Daniel has performed at wellknown festival such as the Roskilde festival and Boa Boa.

Remember van Gogh??? Didn't sell a painting til' after he was dead.

"Over the past twenty years, Johnston has finally received his due, hailed by critics and fans".
ray pickens
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2003, 12:27:07 PM »

evil
ok.  i'm outta here.  should have never opened this can of worms.  i don't have to justify myself here.  everything i said about myself is true, like it or not, on the web or not.  the jingles i wrote were buyouts written under a pseudonymn (peter storm) for hire in a jingle house (i made the major load of my money on the SAG contracts/royalties, that is, singing, and seesion fees and musician's/producer's royalties.  creative fees were ok, but the money's in the singing), so you won't find peter storm either, since he doesn't exist anymore as my pseudonym (there's no web site for the "fans" of my jingles, nor do i ever want or want anyone else to create one  that's old news, and i couldn't care less about it anymore; but ask anyone who grew up in the late 80's and 90's if they know my jingles, and if they watched tv, they'll know my stuff.  'nuff said. that part of my life and career is way behind me, and i'm in another phase now.  self-righteous or not.  i'm tired of the abuse i receive here.  i wanted to know daniel's opinion on the scripture i quoted, that's all.  as for the rest of you and your defensive insults:  bite me.  i don't have time for the puny number of "fans" who post here (and the puny number who have visited the site).  go on with your little club.  this is not a club i wish to join after all.  so all 5 of you who come here can go on posting infrequently as usual.  no more need to post on my account.  as for daniel, i will always like him and have fond memories of being with him.  as for his brother, well, no comment.  as for daniel's parents, they are the sweetest, nicest people you could ever know, and i wish them all the best.  i wish daniel all the best and continued success, and the more the better.  alot of heavy hitters sure like him, and they can't all be wrong.  good luck, daniel.
ray
Stallion

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2003, 01:25:56 PM »

I don't understand...you said you've been with Daniel, which I'm thinking means you've met him and have talked to him.  So my question is why do you need this forum to answer your ques about his religious views?  Can't you just ask him yourself?

By the way I believe this forum is set up for fans to talk about Daniel's music and art.  IMO this isn't the place to talk about what Dan thinks about homosexuals.
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

http://www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Long/69119789

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2003, 05:28:22 PM »

Whew!
Too much coffee maybe?

"Although there's a darkness, love balances chaos."-HL
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2003, 08:56:02 PM »

So what is the deal here?   Is Ray Pickens gay or something.  

It's definitely not that Daniel is gay.  Maybe he made a pass at Daniel or something and got rejected.
allsop
Casper

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2003, 02:57:01 AM »

Quote from: ray pickens
(there's no web site for the "fans" of my jingles, nor do i ever want or want anyone else to create one  that's old news, and i couldn't care less about it anymore)

For having said that, you seem very adamant, ray, about telling us how popular/successful/big/good you are (or however you want to say it).  That in fact seems to be more than 80% of all you talk about.  More than two of your posts were simply/completely you saying how great you are and why you're better than Daniel.

As for your comment about our (the fans) "defensive ignorant insults"... you then immediately went into your own "defensive (ignorant) insults".  smiley

another note: i'm getting tired of defending myself from ignorant and baseless put-downs. please get your facts straight before writing such things about me. thank you.

ditto
ray pickens
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2003, 02:31:41 PM »

Ray's previous post was removed as containing personal attacks using personal names.   Guideines for such removal are posted under "Announcements"

evil
my last post was removed.  that says it all.  i never said i was better than daniel, nor do i think i am.  end of discussion.  pretty low trick to remove a post with no objectionable content in it.  i smell a brother at work here....was my last post too pointed and too nice?  i said all kinds of laudatory things about daniel, and even criticized my own writing.  wow.  the only person i criticized was daniel's brother for ramming church stuff down my throat.  talk about manipulating the story people are getting on here.  if it weren't for me posting here and getting attacked, there wouldn't be very much posting going on here.  why the need to attack me, and force me to defend myself?  just stop, please.  i don't want to talk about myself, i want to know daniel's opinion of the scripture in question.  thank you.
ray

[MODERATOR: Ray himself has explained what happened here.   "Nothing objectionable" appears to be a personal message to Daniel's brother about some private issue between the two of them!   Such content belongs in 'private messages', Ray.  Having said that, we fully understand you won't 'understand', but hey!  We keep trying, don't we?]
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2003, 03:12:25 PM »

evil
i forgot to mention two other famous artists who've recorded my stuff:  michael bolton and valerie simpson (of ashford and simpson).
ray

This made me piss myself laughing.

http://ftp://billhicks.kicks-ass.net/bill/I'm%20Sorry,%20Folks/11%20-%20You're%20Proving%20My%20Point.mp3

^ My sentiments exactly ^
Anonymous
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2003, 06:25:48 PM »

That's it.  Raymond is introducing controversy to HELP the message board!   I love it.
Mindwalk
Retired Boxer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 07:42:53 PM »

Thanks Ray! Cheesy

allsop
Casper

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2003, 10:20:08 PM »

If any post were removed it couldn't be for "no good reason"... you must hate his brother or something... cause he has convictions just as you have convictions?  I thought being a "free spirit" was all about accepting all the different convictions?  You said it yourself, "though anything's possible"... leaving room for anything/anyone.  Would it matter if Daniel is one way or another on some certain issue?  So you want to know if he's a "free spirit" and accepts everything, or if he was "forced" to believe something else?  If he believes something else does that mean he's forced?

Nobody's "forcing" you to defend yourself... and why is it you can defend yourself but anyone else defending theirself is just "abuse" or "defensive insults"?

best wishes  Cheesy
Disfranchise

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2003, 09:17:06 AM »

I couldn't agree more AllSop.
And yes it's true that Ray has all got us writing more and that's because we all think Ray's been wrong on many subjects and we feel the need to explain. Ofcourse everyone can't get it (not saying Ray doesn't, but so it seems) but those who do get it really really loves what Daniel does.
Disenfranchise
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2003, 08:06:14 PM »

And God Said:
Let There Be Dick.
And There Was Dick.
And He Said That It Was Good.
It Was Mmm Mmm Good.
cheesy

[MODERATOR: this message was posted by Ray]
Mindwalk
Retired Boxer

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2003, 08:14:33 PM »

Just to make clear.

"Disenfranchise", author of last post, is Ray, trying to "undercover"......

Shall i use the SockPuppet image again?Huh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length