Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 03:00:58 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" at Edinburgh Film Festival
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: "The Devil and Daniel Johnston" at Edinburgh Film Festival  (Read 6008 times)
stareyedsquirrel
Harley Man

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2005, 04:03:07 AM »

Just got my ticket for the UK premiere of "The Devil and Daniel Johnston"! Cheesy August 26th at the Cameo in Edinburgh - anyone else coming? If you're planning to, better move quick, because the tickets are likely to sell out within the next few days.

The page on the Edinburgh Film Festival site is particularly interesting - as is the entire festival this year, pity I'm so financially challenged! http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/movies/show/the_devil_and_daniel_johnston/
haint
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

Just ordered my ticket for the 26th so hope to see you there!† grin

Anyone know if we can expect an Edinburgh show to coincide with the screenings or will Danís UK visit be earlier in the month?
Stress Records
Mind Contorted

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 12:51:05 PM »

Just ordered my ticket for the 26th so hope to see you there!† grin

Anyone know if we can expect an Edinburgh show to coincide with the screenings or will Danís UK visit be earlier in the month?

Daniel's tour dates are hard to come by. I'm posting everything I'm able to find out regarding appearances as soon as I find it out on the Read Me First page of http://www.museumoflove.com

By the way I do believe the producer and director of The Devil and Daniel Johnston will be in the house for Edinburgh screenings.

stareyedsquirrel
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 11:58:03 AM »

Great news about Daniel making an appearance!! (*begins thinking immediately of things to ask him*)

One question - the date for the appearance at EIF is the 25th of August... I assume this is a mistake? (The only two screenings are the 26th and 27th). Will he be attending the 26th screening, the 27th one, or both?
haint
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 03:50:24 PM »

I believe there's a press screening on the 25th...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length