Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 04:22:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  fatpatty's random thoughts...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fatpatty's random thoughts...  (Read 2786 times)
FatPatty
Harley Man

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2004, 04:15:18 PM »

hi everybody its been awhile i missed you guys...

in the liner notes to rejected/unkown it says..."mabel recalled that at age 16, daniel acquired a queen album that she claimed had a profound effect on him." does anyone know which record that could be?

...for some reason i cant bring myself to listen to the "covers" disc i dunno why...

im prayin, maybe "lost and found" will come at christmas???

did daniel buy the guitar in the pic? maybe his old one ran out of songs?

i think were gonna have a good holiday season, even if it is just "us". Smiley
dejected
Administrator
Fly Eye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 10:08:07 PM »

I'm pretty sure the QUEEN album was SHEER HEART ATTACK

I don't know that they album is especially outstanding, but that it had a mood-altering capacity to it - to get excited about the music!   I'll have to go back and listen to that album and see why I think that...

Yeah - I'm sorry, but the originals are "better!"  .. but you didn't hear me say that!    

Lost and Found is currently slated for Feburary 2005, but I haven't seen anything "official" and the time is coming quickly...

No, he didn't buy the guitar, and I quietly put a a "smaller" acryllic composition Martin in his hands which I think he'll end up getting something like it - it has sound, is much more comfortable for him to hold up on his big belly smiley and can tolerate being mis-handled better than his current bottom-of-the-line guitar.

I feel good about the season too!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length