Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 11:58:37 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  Members Only area?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Members Only area?  (Read 3537 times)
paulsmartialarts
Casper

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2004, 06:42:25 PM »

Hi, I'm probably pointing out something you aleady know, but the Members Only section seems to be down.  I'm enquiring about this for mainly selfish reasons because I've been without a computer since January and being at my parents' house I've wanted to have a Daniel-downloading orgy.  Is it likely to reappear soon?

Also, I realised with horror that not all of the Members Only stuff will be archived.  Although this is understandable, I must point out that if I don't manage to get hold of this stuff eventually it *will* kill me, so if anyone knows how I can get hold of it I will be mortally grateful.

Thanks
Paul
http://www.themartialarts.tk
Stallion
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 06:13:20 PM »

The members section is up.  Have you signed up for membership?
dejected
Administrator
Fly Eye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 11:34:40 AM »

Earlier this year we "SWITCHED" to a "NEW" members only area - only to DESERT IT this summer when it was actually preventing us from adding new material.   We will "return" to the old site in due course (the one where you LOG IN), but for now, continue using the URL to the OLD "MEMBERS ONLY" area, which is

http://www.rejectedunknown.com/private317Aa/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length