Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 10:35:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  the devil has the world...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: the devil has the world...  (Read 27494 times)
Billy Castillo
dead dog laughing in the cloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 01:11:14 PM »

Thanks Wicked!

Talk about Daniels music or his art....thats why we are here. If we wanna know how evil Bush is we will just turn on the t.v
Exactly.

lojomcgatto
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »

ok daniel displays in his art that bush and the united states are the ultimate beast. the devil like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone. daniel also displays that hitler and bush are connected in blood.
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

http://www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Long/69119789

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »

lojomcgatto- What's your point? I honestly do not see any overt references to G.W. Bush in any of Daniel's art. Look, I missed the posts Wickedwill removed. I generally hesitate to take stuff off, but I totally trust his judgment on this. I got 3 emails from Fan Forum members asking me, as moderator, to remove them as well. Let's just leave these Beast/Devil/Whatever junk ideas alone, since nobody seems to really want to talk about it, okay?

No disrespect intended, we just wanna move on to other topics. If you really need talk about the things you seem to enjoy posting, I'm sure there are lots of web forums out there which will be far more welcoming.

"Although there's a darkness, love balances chaos."-HL
lojomcgatto
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 05:12:25 PM »

yeah well those fan members are trying to shut me up but they cant stop words words that sink hard and true. i bet if  daniel knew about this he would fully agree. i will see daniel at the david bowie festival in may and i will talk with him in person about it and there is nothing u or any of u so called fans gonna do about it. and my point is is that daniel is trying to relay several messages through his song and artwork but everyone is ignoring it. he is not only creative but his info serves a purpose u morons a powerfull purpose on the future of this ****hole earth controlled by the devil.
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »

My point exactly.

'Nuff Said.

"Although there's a darkness, love balances chaos."-HL
lojomcgatto
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

henry long is one of satans minions
ghostjr.
Frankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »

all of this coming from someone who suggested that daniel should cover pearljam, of all things...
that is so dumb.
i tell ya what, i double-dog-dare you to try to talk to daniel about this stuff, and he'll tell you straight-up...you're a dork.
i'd throw some serious money on the table that i'm right.

daniel doesn't follow politics, period.

and calling these guys "so called fans"...let me guess, you learned of daniel when the movie hit the new release section of your local blockbuster. am i wrong?
ghostjr.
Frankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »

henry long is one of god's children.
zack26

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »

I moved this post to a different thread.  Moderators please delete this post.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 05:57:08 AM by zack26 » Logged
Billy Castillo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »

yeah well those fan members are trying to shut me up but they cant stop words words that sink hard and true. i bet ifá daniel knew about this he would fully agree. i will see daniel at the david bowie festival in may and i will talk with him in person about it and there is nothing u or any of u so called fans gonna do about it. and my point is is that daniel is trying to relay several messages through his song and artwork but everyone is ignoring it. he is not only creative but his info serves a purpose u morons a powerfull purpose on the future of this ****hole earth controlled by the devil.

Hmm...sounds like something the devil might post if he had an internet connection...

Nobody is denying nor ignoring that Daniel tends to leave "messages" in his artwork. In fact. that is one of the reasons why his art is so wonderful...just like with his music, his artwork is the gateway to a world which mere mortals cannot comprehend. Okay, so maybe that's hyperbole, but not by much. HOWEVER...not all of those "messages" relate to armageddon or the devil or whatnot. To simply state that Daniel's goal in his art is to "warn" people of "impending doom" is doing the man a great disservice,as there are far more layers to him and his work than that. I sincerely hope you *don't* broach this subject with Daniel, as that will probably put him in a rather uncomfortable position. Either that, or he'll think you're crazy. Let it be known that I'm not saying this because I disagree with you; actually, I do agree with many of what you've posted. However, that is no reason to flame Henry or anybody else that is made to feel uncomfortable by your posts. It's just not cool.

Love  & Mercy dude.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 08:00:01 PM by Billy Castillo » Logged

lojomcgatto
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 08:28:55 PM »

how much money ghost jr? and i will walk right up to daniel at the bowie festival and daniel will agree that u are part of satan. Politicts? i didnt say its only about politics its about the devil. the devil is everything in the world u me danie,l wars, famines, starvation,crime,war,big buisness, etc  u are to shallow u dont have the mind frame u dont have the special gift. go back to college and get your masters and earn your money for nothing and to benefit nothing. u are just walking the cow. u try to point your finger but the wind keeps blowin you around IN CIRCLES HAHAHAHA JUST CIRCLES
Poonhead
Retired Boxer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 11:47:04 PM »

Rrrrrrright.  This is getting pretty wacky.
ghostjr.
Frankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 12:08:58 AM »

tell you what, i bet my LIFE. the devil is done for. screwed.
what's the answer to my question, man?
daniel knows i'm not the devil.
my challenge still stands...tell daniel about your silly political ideas and out-there theories, and see what happens.
the devil is not daniel or me or you. get real, man.
no, sorry...i do not have the sort of "frame-of-mind" to make such a goofy request that daniel cover a pearljam song. no i do not have the "special gift" to discuss things that i haven't a clue about.
... i DARE you to present yourself to daniel and rant about this nonsense to him. just see where you find yourself.

lay off the drugs and get real, dude.

with love,
a "so-called" fan
lojomcgatto
Harley Man

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 07:31:37 AM »

and i dare u to ask daniel if the devil is done for. i will stop this i have proven my point. just the mere fact that u deny the devil i have proven it but it dosent matter. u have eyes but they cant see and ears but they cant hear. PS i will take your dare on and try my best to meet him and discuss this.
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2007, 07:35:53 AM »

Obsess much?

Security!

"Love is patient and kind
Love is not jealous or boastful
It is not arrogant or rude
Love does not insist on its own way