Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 09:27:39 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  is daniel johnston alive or dead??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: is daniel johnston alive or dead??  (Read 4594 times)
george Henry
« on: April 17, 2005, 02:18:34 PM »

is daniel johnston alive or dead??
Poonhead
Retired Boxer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 06:00:32 PM »

ALIVE!!!

That's him on the cover of "Discovered Covered. the Late Great Daniel Johnston."
notdaniel
Fly Eye

<Ape vs. World>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 04:00:47 AM »

ALIVE!!!

That's him on the cover of "Discovered Covered. the Late Great Daniel Johnston."

Actually, if you look closer, you'll see that he's been replaced by Paul McCartney.

The clues are everywhere - like the dead tree and new sprout on the cover of the 1990 LP represent the passing of the "old" Dan and the installation of the "new" one. It's tough to tell, but the new one's voice is raspier.

You can trust me on this! However... Keep in mind that I also believe Captain Crunch was assassinated by terrorists and surreptitiously replaced by a cleaned-up & brainwashed Yosemite Sam! I'm writing an expose on the cover-up, called "The Manchurian Galoot!"

- NotDan

They laughed when I sat down at the piano.
They didn't think that I could play.
But their laughter turned to amazement,
When I got back up and carried it away...

- DJ (message left on answering machine)
lonelyloner
Frankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 02:11:16 AM »

ALIVE!!!

Actually, if you look closer, you'll see that he's been replaced by Paul McCartney.

The clues are everywhere - like the dead tree and new sprout on the cover of the 1990 LP represent the passing of the "old" Dan and the installation of the "new" one. It's tough to tell, but the new one's voice is raspier.

You can trust me on this! However... Keep in mind that I also believe Captain Crunch was assassinated by terrorists and surreptitiously replaced by a cleaned-up & brainwashed Yosemite Sam! I'm writing an expose on the cover-up, called "The Manchurian Galoot!"

á - NotDan

hahaha ^ that sounds about right.  shocked

yo no se
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length