Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:43:43 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Fan Forums
| | |-+  The best thing I ever ordered from the internet, EVER
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The best thing I ever ordered from the internet, EVER  (Read 3278 times)
dables
Harley Man

throw me a peanut

View Profile WWW
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:18:34 PM »

I recently ordered the vinyl versions of Yip/Jump Music as well as the 1990/Artistic Vice double album and a t-shirt, and not only was the shipping fast as hell (ordered on monday, received on Friday) but on the outside of the box that everything was in there was a hand-drawn jesus fish! I assume/hope that Daniel Johnston himself did it, and I'm keeping the box because of it, furthermore they accidentally sent me an extra copy of the 1990/Artistic Vice that I was not charged for as well as TWO Hi how are you stickers for free!

Seriously the best 50 bucks I ever spent, the remastered versions of Yip Jump sound great, and the download cards are pretty neat and collectible too. Goddammit I love Daniel Johnston.

the what of don't
Henry Long
Admin
Fly Eye

http://www.facebook.com/people/Henry-Long/69119789

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »

grin

"Although there's a darkness, love balances chaos."-HL
GregPolard
Frankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »

Everytime I've ordered (I think I have about 5 times) I get a couple "Hi How Are You" stickers.  I wonder if they were in the first time I ordered and I didn't know it and threw the package out!  Still kills me inside to wonder...haha

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length