Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 12:13:15 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  NOT Daniel Johnston
| |-+  Outsider Art
| | |-+  Alvin and the Chipmunks cover Daniel Johnston?...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Alvin and the Chipmunks cover Daniel Johnston?...  (Read 3240 times)
Mr Jack
Casper

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2009, 06:17:46 PM »

grin So apparently Myspace screwed up my version of "Casper" even more so than i could of...but with hilarious results. I just re uploaded the songs and they sound "perfect" now. So i'll repost my most recent post just so you don't have to click on the other topic and click on the link here! Thanks for your time!

www.myspace.com/jacknsallyband

I've reluctantly uploaded a cover of "casper the friendly ghost" by Daniel Johnston because I figured I should share it with you guys, fans of Daniel. I think it's terrible and I probably butchered the song for many of you, so I apologize in advance...sorry.

But I've also uploaded a cover of the Ramones' "Oh I love her so" and a cover of a Woody Guthrie song called "Hard, aint it hard"

"little miss sunshine" is an original song of mine and is a part of my first cd i cut live in an actual studio and not at home.

Thanks for listening and thanks for your time!

Hear you soon,

Jack + Sally
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length