Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 07:00:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  General Discussion
| |-+  Website Forum
| | |-+  i had to sign up here just to share this
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: i had to sign up here just to share this  (Read 7818 times)
anonimouse
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:06:43 AM »

check this out, from an orange county newspaper, telling kids to get their kurt cobain replica t-shirts including his famous "hi how are you" shirt. doesnt even mention that it was a daniel johnston shirt but the real joke is the price... $50  shocked shocked shocked

http://soundcheck.freedomblogging.com/2009/02/18/memorialize-kurt-cobains-birthday-by-wearing-his-t-shirts/4871/

i wonder if these are officially licensed...
notdaniel
Fly Eye

<Ape vs. World>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 12:35:56 AM »

check this out, from an orange county newspaper, telling kids to get their kurt cobain replica t-shirts including his famous "hi how are you" shirt. doesnt even mention that it was a daniel johnston shirt but the real joke is the price... $50  shocked shocked shocked

http://soundcheck.freedomblogging.com/2009/02/18/memorialize-kurt-cobains-birthday-by-wearing-his-t-shirts/4871/

i wonder if these are officially licensed...

I dunno, but I got an email advertising these -- it did explain the part about Daniel, but it still wasn't very clear -- mostly they were plugging the Kurt Konnektion. In the long run, someone's gonna get turned on to Dan this way; I wonder how many cases will involve other people having to explain the deal to the wearer of the shirt???

- notdan

They laughed when I sat down at the piano.
They didn't think that I could play.
But their laughter turned to amazement,
When I got back up and carried it away...

- DJ (message left on answering machine)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length