Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 03:39:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  NOT Daniel Johnston
| |-+  Outsider Art
| | |-+  my first novel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: my first novel  (Read 6064 times)
easilyled
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »

hi,

just wanted to post link for my first book, 'Slob',  that's just out in paperback, available from amazon.co.uk and all obscure book shops now...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/202-0808155-2083045?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=slob+ashley+hale

brief extract to float potential boats (life rafts poorly shackled, which is a good thing i think)..

"Machines addicted to oil and persecution of spare parts in an economy of bias towards fake and shallow harmony. All that appears on pissed on surfaces are reflections without the smell, fake and shallow. Striving for comparisons in body and mind games on rides that jolt teeth free and kill off genuine heroes in opening chapters, no divine comedy. Persistent offenders of mediocrity are all absent to his solitary confinement, but their traps litter his floor, ceilings and walls and have already broken skin on his ankles and wrists, even across his chest. A passenger that will never be carried by anything other than a funeral procession, rejection after rejection and in each case crippling worry over what is never recognised as inevitable. Sometimes its nice to get so lost that the creation of an entire mythology is required, lords and baronesses stirring people’s drinks and hoovering up their unwanted matter (the free are unwanted and matter)."

ashley hale

devil town resident
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length