Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 04:50:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Yip!Jump Board
|-+  NOT Daniel Johnston
| |-+  Outsider Art
| | |-+  hi Im the lonely one and......
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi Im the lonely one and......  (Read 3343 times)
lonely one
Lazy Bum

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

I would like ot share my music.I have been recording my lyrical work on my cell phone for 3 years now and I discovered Daniel Johnston awhile back (mostly 2 years ago at the most) and now Im a HUGE FAN! I would record better if I knew how but I dont know what I need to record better vocals so this is how I do it.Also Im still really new to song writing so dont expect to much......its very simple!

Very poor quality(I dont know how to record vocals) but take a listen and let mw know what you think......thanks

http://www.myspace.com/thelonelyoneisme

also Im rather self-conscious of this work of mine so this is a big step for me (I know that sounds stupid).I normally create a more underground/outsider ambient/experimental/hiphop which explains how I feel through sound and song titles.But I have been writing stuff down for years so I thought I would do this and here it is.If you like this let me know so I know cuz it would be cool to know your liking it and if you would like to hear my other style let me know and I will share it with you.......it would bring me a smile ;Q)

edit: all my music is done on a keyboard and I also I sometimes use a guitar which I cant play and I do all of these things in my room and write these songs for fun.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:29:12 PM by lonely one » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length